As a Virtual IRP…
Through the Mendelson Consulting Alliances Program, you will officially become a Virtual Intuit Reseller Partner, allowing you to participate in the resale, implementation, and support of QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale, and other Intuit and 3rd-party products.
Participating in the sale of these high-value products means additional revenue for you:
- Reseller pricing and full share of margin / commissions on QuickBooks
- Residuals on QuickBooks merchant service revenue
- Residuals on QuickBooks payroll subscription revenue
- Referral awards and commissions on participating partner solution sales
All this is provided with no annual sales minimums or long-term commitment
What is an Intuit Reseller Partner (IRP)?
Intuit Reseller Partners are recognized for their expertise in technology and solutions integration for small-to-medium sized businesses. Intuit Reseller Partners are certified to resell, implement, and support QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale, and other Intuit products.
As a Mendelson Consulting Alliances member and Virtual IRP, you stand out from the crowd with the backing of Mendelson Consulting and our proven ability to sell, install and support advanced business solutions including software, hardware and cloud/online services. Working with us you can now offer a broad range of value-added consulting services, even if you don’t have all the capability in-house.
We provide the resources to help you better serve your clients.
- Training programs exclusively for members
- Webinars on advanced topics
- Help and support for your complex projects
- Automation and Workflow
- Inventory and Supply Chain
- Data File Management, Networking and Cloud
- Conversions from other software
- Analytics and Reporting
- Solutions for Franchises and Affinity groups